WolfLine Rope is a product that we have been working on with manufacturers for several months. With the Australian winch challenge racing experience we have, as well as general 4 wheel driving, we set out to make 1 product that is perfect both.
WolfLine is available in 10mm, 11mm and 12mm in various lengths and made of 12 strand Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE).
All ropes are available as a rope only, or spliced with a reinforced thimble and sheath.
Some key points are:
- High melting point (149°C)
- Low density - floats on water
- Low weight
- High performance
- Low moisture absorption (repels water)
- Chemical resistant (excluding oxidizing acids)
- High strength - stronger than hardened steel
- Very good UV resistance - prolonging the life of your rope
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Ultra-low stretch (4.6% at breaking load)
- Low maintenance
- 10mm breaking strain = 9,900kg
- 11mm breaking strain = 11,500kg
- 12mm breaking strain = 13,500kg
Available only in grey.
|Brand||The Highmount Guy|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category